Plotting coast line

Hello users

I am plotting land boundaries using "go land" command. This works very well
with when the region is large. When I am trying to plot land boundaries
on smaller model domains , the land boundary resolution is not good.

I want to know is it possible to plot a coast line from my own data?
And how to remove small white spaces in a fill contour plot.
Thanks in advance.

Thanks in advance
chittibabu

P.Chittibabu                          e-mail address pcbabu@cas.iitd.ernet.in
                                                     pcb1960@hotmail.com
Centre for Atmospheric Sciences       tel. 91 -11-686 1977 extn: 6052
Indian Institute of Technology        fax  91-11-6862037
Hauz Khas                             telex 31-73087 IITD IN
New  Delhi

RES: 322, Nalanda Apartments
IIT-Campus
phone: 91-11-656 1945