Re: Avoid zero level contour

Ferret allows full control over contour levels. Briefly you could do the
following:

contour/lev=(100,11000,100) topo

Which will draw all the contour intervals from 100 to 11000 with intervals of
100.

For complete reference including changing line types and pen colors, refer to
the ferret manual Chapter 8, page 108.

Mark Verschell

On May 11,  2:23pm, Francesc Pastor Guzman wrote:
> Subject: Avoid zero level contour
>    I want to plot the topography on a ferret plot, I use contour to do it.
But > ferret draws the zero level contour, in part over the sea.

--
 Mark Verschell                     NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
 verschell@neptune.gsfc.nasa.gov    Code 970/Lab. for Hydrospheric Proc.

		     Better Living Through Denial
               ** USQC Certified: 100% Microsoft Free **