Re: grid on 1D-plots

Hi Sonia,

"grid" is a word of many meanings, isn't it?

You'll find the information you are after under "graticule" in the
Ferret Users Guide index (coincidentally if you look up "grid" you'll
also see it) ==> see
http://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/Ferret/Documentation/Users_Guide/v44/chapter1.html#graticule

	- steve

--
Steve Hankin
NOAA/PMEL, 7600 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115-0070