multi NETCDF file

Hi,
I use the Version 4.91 of FERRET with Linux and I've created a multi
NetCDF file. When I try to
set the data, this error message appears :
**TMAP ERR: Error in namelist record
             Error in: FORMAT_RECORD; or file not descriptor file
             Data set: ./sens.des
Ididn't have this kind of message with the 4.4 version with UNIX,.
So,I've consulted the FAQ about this error message and I've defined the
variable : I've written
setenv XLFRTEOPTS namelist=old in my login file.
But the message is always the same.

Thank you for your help

Rolande TOURNIER
SAFEGE-CETIIS
AIX METROPOLE
bat. D-30, av. Malacrida 13100 Aix-en-Provence -- FRANCE --
Tel. : + 33 (0) 4 42 93 65 19
Fax  :	+ 33 (0) 4 42 26 52 19
Email: tournier@cetiis.fr