Re: Install

  Hi Kevin -

I am not by any means an expert on this matter, but I do have a suggestion
on what may be causing your problem...

There is a file on most UNIX systems that decribes the sort graphics
display that you are using.  On my AlphaStation it is called
/usr/dt/config/Xservers.  At the end of this file, one can edit the
graphical display settings.  Here are some choices that I have tried:

   :0   Local local@console /usr/bin/X11/X :0
  -and-
   :0   Local local@console /usr/bin/X11/X -vclass PseudoColor :0

I currently use the sencond one.

I do NOT know if this will fix your problem, but it is worth a shot.

  - Jeremy