Re: changing origin time scale

Francois:

Here is the easiest way to accomplish the redating. Just change the example to
fit your particular case.

Using ferret you can create a new time axis with the correct start date, and
then regrid the file using the ASN modifier. For example:

    yes? use data.cdf
    yes? define axis/t="02-jan-1960":"31-dec-1994"/np=12600 newt
    yes? save/file=newdata.cdf var[gt=newt@ASN]

Mark

--
 Mark Verschell                     NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
 verschell@neptune.gsfc.nasa.gov    Code 970/Lab. for Hydrospheric Proc.

                  USQC Certified: 100% Microsoft Free