Re: strange happenings!

Dear Ferrets

The problem was not actually solved by the help below, but I did manage to get rid of the ambigous time axis error message. I think the major problem was wantin to plot values that are too small for ferret to want to deal with. This was because I was testing  the routine using unrealistic data. I have since got it working now though with better data.
Thanks Steve
Alice