Re: Strange time axis inconsistencies, and more

Hi Gary,

Good questions, and ones which have come up in the past, as well.

There are a number of complicating factors in the solutions. Lets take
this discussion off-line to see if we can arrive at some solutions that
cover as many bases as possible.

If others would like to join the discussion, please contact me at my
email address, above.

	- steve

--
Steve Hankin
NOAA/PMEL, 7600 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98115-0070