ferret with aix4.3?

Hi,
has anybody been successful with the compilation of ferret 4.9
for aix4.3? I am trying to do that and was able to modify the
makefiles so that everything can be compiled. Also the
underscore problem for the libraries can be circumvented.
However, finally I end up with a huge amount of unresolved
system calls and cannot get a binary. I am not experienced with
system libraries, linkers ... Is there anybody who has just
solved this problem? Possibly, I could help someone with the
modified makefiles for preprocessor and fortran compiler calls.

Many thanks in advance,

Martin Schmidt