Depth

Hi everyone

I have a NetCDF data set downloaded from LDEO. This data set is gridded with
X,Y,Z and T. However, Z axis is set from 5 to 1050 and when I try to plot a
profile, this axis is inverted.

How could I say to Ferret that this axis should be loaded as a "depth axis",i.e.
surface at the top and bottom at the end of axis?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Regards

Antonio

                   Antonio Caetano Vaz Caltabiano
           National Institute for Space Research - SERE II
     P.O. Box 515 - 12201-970 - Sao Jose dos Campos - SP - Brazil
         Phone: +55 (0)12 3456508   FAX: +55 (0)12 3456488