Re: How to keep quality...

Paulo,

When you send a PostScript file to your printer, the quality is limited
by the dpi resolution of your printer.  When you save a file as ".gif"
you are limited by the resolution of your computer monitor (5-20 times
less than your printer).  A ".gif" image is essentially a "screen
scrape" where the pixels on your computer screen are saved.  There isn't
any way to overcome this.

-- Jonathan