(no subject)

Since my last message was cut off in the middle, let me simply ask if
anyone has had problems with Ferret scripts becoming unstable when you
cut and paste commands in an editor such as emacs.  I have found that
adding commands and removing them have create errors such as causing
common commands (i.e. fill, palette, etc.) to be declared as an unknown
command or certain command lines not executing.  In one instance, I
tried adding a ppl label in my script.  It would not execute.  I removed
it and then a preceeding 'go land 1' command refused to execute.
I ran a 'diff' command on a backup script and found no differences, yet
the edited script would not run properly while the backup would.  Then
only solution I have found to this problem is to keep a backup script
handy or retype the entire script again.  Can anyone tell me why this is
happening???

Thanks

--
Curt Crandall