Re: fill for gridded map

Sorry Dale,

	There is not enough information there to help you. You could try
contouring the data and see what you get, or try being more explicit

fill/lev=(1,5,1) ......

	Mark

--
 Mark Verschell                     NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
 verschell@neptune.gsfc.nasa.gov    Code 970/Lab. for Hydrospheric Proc.