Translated reply

Rolande,

	Replies in this listserver should be made in english. For those people
who do not speak French, a rough translation is:

Hello Laurent,

We finished developing the cuts along an unspecified section, script is not yet
"valid", if you are interrested I can send it to you.

If you try to build a table, look in the routine vertical_section.jnl in the
directory ferret/go. If you do not understand, telephone.

--
 Mark Verschell                     NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
 verschell@neptune.gsfc.nasa.gov    Code 970/Lab. for Hydrospheric Proc.