[FERRET] AKIX 4.3.1

Just got a brand new IBM RS6000 running AIX 4.3.1, and of course,
trying to run ferret,
I get:
                         Segmentation fault

So anyone out there know if there is a trick to get it working?    The
$LANG environment variable is correct (I'm the one who came up with the
solution in the Ferret FAQ, so I should know :).  I have heard report in
the past of some people unable to run Ferret under AIX 4.2 (but not
others).  So maybe I have run into a similar problem.    Anyone else
have AIX 4.3.1?  Or anyone else came up with a solution to that problem
that seems to plague AIX Ferret users from time to time under some
versions.

Daniel

--
Daniel Robitaille    (daniel@sequoia.espm.berkeley.edu)
Center for Atmospheric Sciences, University of California at Berkeley