Missing documentation in lagrangian drifter program

The timestep required in the lagrangian drifter program must be in days. I will
change this in my copy, and everyone who downloaded it should change it in
thiers.

! arg 2 (timestep)    - timestep for drifters [default=min(dx,dy)/(2*max(u,v))]

should be:

! arg 2 (timestep)    - timestep for drifters (in hours) ......

Sorry if this confused anyone.

--
 Mark Verschell                     NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
 verschell@neptune.gsfc.nasa.gov    Code 970/Lab. for Hydrospheric Proc.