Suppress LISTing statement?

I am writing a GO tool that uses the LIST command frequently. The tool seems
correctly debugged at this time, and I have added the /CANCEL MODE VERIFY
command to the top to turn off the echoing of the commands as they are
executed. However, everytime I use the LIST command I get output like:

 LISTing to file tmpcom.csh

Since I may be using the LIST command tens to hundreds of time per call to this
GO tool, I was wondering if there was some way to surpress the informational
line that seems to go with each call to list?

	Thanks, Mark Verschell

P.S., In case any one is interested, the GO tool I am writing allows a user to
define any number of virtual-tracers at arbitrary locations, and then produce a
lagrangian tracer diagram for a time-evolving velocity field. I could make this
available to individuals, or I would allow it to be included in the contrib
directory if Steve Hankin would be interested. At this point I just need to
complete the documentation.

--
 Mark Verschell                     NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
 verschell@neptune.gsfc.nasa.gov    Code 970/Lab. for Hydrospheric Proc.