Re: Multi Netcdf files

Hi Duke,

I've attached a previous Email answer that describes 3 ways you can work
with time series that are distributed among a number of files. The final
technique is applicable to non-NetCDF (binary or ASCII) files, too.

We'll add this to our FAQ ...

	Happy Ferreting - steve

--

                |  NOAA/PMEL               |  ph. (206) 526-6080
Steve Hankin    |  7600 Sand Point Way NE  |  FAX (206) 526-6744