[no subject]

Mark,

It's possible that you have discovered a ferret "feature". /ylimit is the
correct modifier - and it will change the axis as long as the time is
increasing as you depart the origin. However, I was also unable to get it to
reverse the axis. I even tried using the PPLUS command TIME to try to reverse
it, all I got for my troubles was a core dump.

This is a problem for Steve Hankin or someone else at PMEL to address.

	Mark

--
 Mark Verschell                     NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
 verschell@neptune.gsfc.nasa.gov    Code 970/Lab. for Hydrospheric Proc.