Time indicator on Ferret animations

Hi David,

As I mentioned in a previous message, an example of this type of
animated time indicator can be found in the animation at

        http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/tmap/tmap_model_runs.html

We have placed the scripts that were used to generate that animation
on-line at

	ftp://ferret.wrc.noaa.gov/pub/contrib/el_nino_animations

(Thanks go to Kevin O'Brien for this work!)

	- steve

--

                |  NOAA/PMEL               |  ph. (206) 526-6080
Steve Hankin    |  7600 Sand Point Way NE  |  FAX (206) 526-6744