Standard section palette

David and others,

The palette used in the figure David mentions (blue - red for ocean
temps) is part of the regular Ferret distribution and is named
"no_green_centered".

To see all the palettes available, at your Unix prompt type:

unix> Fpalette '*'

-- Jon

--
                   |  NOAA/PMEL               | ph. (206) 526-6801
Jonathan Callahan  |  7600 Sand Point Way NE  | FAX (206) 526-6744