Powermac linux ?

Any plans to port ferret to linux-pmac ? Availability of ferret is the
only thing holding me back from cannibalizing my PowerMac into a linux
machine (then I won't have one line of Microsoft code on my desk).

I've heard that many linux-intel programs will compile for the linux-pmac
kernel virtually straight away, apart from possibly a few cflag options.
But I'm not a developer, so what do I know. (If I had the source for a test,
I might give it a shot.)

-david
Quote of the day:
Never assume malice for what stupidity can explain