Re: Solaris problems with ferret 4.90

Hi Shankar,

Version 4.91 of Ferret will be announced within the next few weeks
It will fix all of the bugs that have been reported in V4.9. The problem
of library references that prevents V4.9 from running on Solaris version
2.4 seems to be a Solaris problem. The only solutions to that may be to
upgrade the Solaris version or remain with Ferret V4.45.

	- steve

		|  NOAA/PMEL               |  ph. (206) 526-6080
Steve Hankin	|  7600 Sand Point Way NE  |  FAX (206) 526-6744