removing labels

I was wondering if anyone would have an idea how to remove some of the
labels that are appearing on my plots.  I am using the following
commands to display my image:

set variable/bad=-999 aotm14
shade/levels=(-35,75,5)/title="NOAA-14 Aerosol Optical Thickness Anomaly
7/91" aotm14
shade/over/pal=black/levels=(-36,-35) missing(aotm14,-36)
go land 0

When this image is created, I get three unwanted labels appearing.  The
first is the Ferret stamp in the upper right hand corner.  I was able to
remove it using:  go remove_logo
		  ppl shade

However, since I am using 2 shade commands, my plot turns purple with a
white background if I try to use go remove_logo.
	The second thing I want to remove is SHADE: MISSING(AOTM14,-36)
which is down in the lower left corner of the plot.  It seems everytime
I use multiple shade commands (are fills) Ferret insists on writing
those commands on my plot.
	Finally, I would like to be able to remove the DATA SET: ...
below the Ferret stamp.

Thank you
--
Curt Crandall