Re: quick question

On Nov 24,  6:27pm, Ilana Wainer wrote:
> Subject: quick question
>
> Cant seem to find an answer in the manual -
>
> How do I make plots for just one isotherm (say the 17 degree one?)

Well Ilana,

	I wasn't entirely sure what you were trying to do, maybe a specific
question might be better, but here goes:

To plot the 17 degree isotherm on a vertical section (x-z or y-z plot):
	contour/lev=(17) temp

To contour the depth of a 17 degree isotherm in a basin (x-y plot):
	contour temp[z=@loc:17]

If neither of these do what you want, reply back with a more specific question.

	Mark

--
 Mark Verschell                     NASA/Goddard Space Flight Center
 verschell@neptune.gsfc.nasa.gov    Code 970/Lab. for Hydrospheric Proc.