Re: 16 bit display

I had the same problem. Apparently the current version of Ferret
will only support an 8-bit display. The only solution I am aware of is to
set your display to 8 bits. Apparently the next version of Ferret
will perform correctly on 16-bit and higher displays.

--
Geoffrey K. Vallis
Dept. Ocean Science	      Tel: (408) 459 2049