Re: Control of label size

	==> Ferret Documentation

Hi Andre,

Documentation is available in hard copy from your printer by typing
"print_ferret_docs" (located in $FER_DIR/bin). See selection 4) PLOT PLUS Users
Guide.

Also, the labelling information you are after is discussed in the on-line docs:
	http://www.ferret.noaa.gov/
	select "info about Ferret"
	"Access the Ferret Users' Guide"
	"V4.4 documentation" 		(bookmark this in your browser!)
	Chapter 6: CUSTOMIZING PLOTS
		4 LABELS

The PLOT+ command that you are looking for is
	"LABSET   sets character heights for labels" (from on-line docs)
It is described in more detail in the PLOT+ manual.

	Happy Ferreting - steve

--

		|  NOAA/PMEL               |  ph. (206) 526-6080
Steve Hankin	|  7600 Sand Point Way NE  |  FAX (206) 526-6744