Re: reversing axis

I have a similar problem. I'm working with geoacoustic data and I
Sometimes need to use seconds as the units for a DEPTH axis. Last time I
tried that, Ferret objected. I just lied and called them cubits or
something. But there are some of us who use time as a distance unit.

--
Donald R. Newcomb              * newcomb@navo.hpc.mil
Naval Oceanographic Office     * drn@navo.navy.mil