Re: U,V,W polar transformation?

Hi Bill,

Have a look at

	yes? GO/help polar_2d

The optional "FILE" argument allows you to save the polar-regridded field
to a file. As-is it saves as unformatted (FORTRAN) binary. To save it in
another format (say, Netcdf) make yourself a copy of
$FER_GO/convert_to_polar_2d.jnl and modify it to suit your needs. Then use
polar_2d as before.

	Happy Ferreting - steve

		|  NOAA/PMEL               |  ph. (206) 526-6080
Steve Hankin	|  7600 Sand Point Way NE  |  FAX (206) 526-6744