[no subject]

To whom it may concern:
I am kind of beginner in FERRET. I am trying to contour temperature and salinity using ferret. The dataset is from LDEO climate data center with netCDF format. After I load an annual mean temperature and salinity, I read the data set using 'use' commad.
Then I set the propersion using 'region' command, but when I try to contour temperature, the program jsut stopped with the error message of "floating point exception (core dumped)". Dose anybody know wht causees that error? Please help me.
Have anice day.