Re: Problem with Fapplette '*'

Ye,

If you have installed Ferret and sourced the "ferret_paths" file, when you
enter

  Fpalette '*'

from the UNIX shell prompt (not within Ferret), you should get a listing of the
available palettes.  If this doesn't work for you, can you please cut and paste
the response you get on your system, and email it to me?  That will help in
figuring out and solving the problem.

	Regards,

	Jerry Davison

--