Re: X virtual frame buffer and -unmapped

Hi Emilio,

The X virtual frame buffer (a.k.a. "Xvfb") is a standard part of the X11R6
release from MIT. Some vendors have packaged it into their OS distributions ...
others it appears have not.

We have Xvfb installed and running here on Solaris and DEC/OSF (a.k.a. DEC
Unix). Contact Kevin O'Brien (kobrien@pmel.noaa.gov) and he can help get you
going on either of those systems.

	- steve