[Question] limit of Plot buffer size

Hi all,

Does FERRET have limitation of Plot Buffer size?

I have a netCDF file as following,
----
yes? show data
     currently SET data sets:
    1> ./snapsf.cdf  (default)
 name    title              I       J       K       L
 PSI     Stream Function   1:992   1:821   1:1     1:1
----

I want to draw contour lines of above dataset.
But I got a Error message as following,

----
yes? contour psi
gsetlinerep()   64 Specified linetype is not supported on this workstation
gsetlinerep()   64 Specified linetype is not supported on this workstation
gsetlinerep()   64 Specified linetype is not supported on this workstation
 **ERROR: a program limit has been reached: 814432 points to plot
          Plot buffer size is: 495000
----

When I defined region as the number of point to plot would be
less than 495000, contour lines was drawn normally.
( in example > set region/i=1:400/j=1:821/k=1/l=1 )

However, I want to draw with Full of region all at once.
Is able to do what I want to ?
Is there any way to raise a limit of buffer size more larger?
Tell me some means, please.

			Aiko Fujimura
	  Dept. of Earth and Planetary Physics,
          Graduate School of Science, Univ. of Tokyo
	  E-mail:  aiko@ocean6.geoph.s.u-tokyo.ac.jp