limit on coordinate?

Hi all,

Does FERRET have limitation on storage for coordinate? I have a netCDF
file containing a time series with 35088 time levels. When I tried to use
FERRET, use metero.cdf, I got " **TMAP ERR: limit on storage for
coordinates has been reached   MAX= 50000".  Then I made a test by cutting
the data down to 5000 time levels, FERRET is OK to work on this short time
series.

Can somebody tell me how to go around this problem?

Thanks,

Dongxiao

Dongxiao Zhang
Division of Meteorology and Physical Oceanography
Rosenstiel School of Marine and Atmospheric Science
4600 Rickenbacker Causeway
Miami, FL 33149
Phone  : (305)361-4806
Fax    : (305)361-4696