spatial statistics?

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has tried to use Ferret to perform spatial
statistics on a pixel-by-pixel basis. That is, the kind of analysis where
for each cell in the grid (for a variable defined on a regular grid), we
calculate a statistic that tells us about its relationship to surrounding
pixels. (for example, the exponential decay constant in an exponentially
decaying spatial autocorrelation function)

I can't quite see it, but I wanted to see if someone had tried it.

Thanks.

Emilio Mayorga
University of Washington
School of Oceanography			emiliom@u.washington.edu
Box 357940				ph. (206) 543-5334
Seattle, WA  98195-7940	  USA		FAX (206) 685-3351
http://boto.ocean.washington.edu/staff_pages/emilio/