Ferret how-to: batch graphics

	Ferret how-to: Persistent screen graphics in batch mode

Ferret graphics which are generated in batch mode immediately dissappear from
the screen. The write-up below explains a technique to make the graphics
persist.

(There is an FAQ writeup describing how to run Ferret in batch mode at
http://tmap.pmel.noaa.gov/ferret/FAQ/system/batch_mode_usage.html however it
does not address this question).

	Happy Ferreting - steve

--- Forwarded mail from hankin@rogue.pmel.noaa.gov (Steve Hankin)