Re: definition and use of W Longitude axis

Thanks to Steve for his extensive reply to my question. I had been
confused because the problem did not show up all the time; his
explanation solves this problem for me.

Also, after reading the appropriate section in the Ferret Manual
(3.2 Regions/Longitude,
http://tmap.pmel.noaa.gov/ferret/ug/v44/chapter4.html#_1_127)
and Steve's message, I've decided to switch to using positive longitude
values only. Doing that solved the problem with the GUI (where I had to
change the "longitude" option to X-index in order to do any plotting).

Emilio Mayorga
University of Washington
School of Oceanography			emiliom@u.washington.edu
Box 357940				ph. (206) 543-5334
Seattle, WA  98195-7940	  USA		FAX (206) 685-3351
http://boto.ocean.washington.edu/staff_pages/emilio/