DEFINE REGION LIMITS

I am trying to pre-define a number of regions for use in my analysis. In
particular, I am trying to examine data at 33 different locations coincident
with sea level data locations. I tried setting up a bunch of define regions,
e.g.:

define region/x=158.00E/y=06.875N POHNPEI
define region/x=172.75E/y=01.125N BETIO
define region/x=090.50W/y=00.625S BALTRA
define region/x=166.75E/y=00.625S NAURU
etc.

The thinking was that I could then do one of the following, for example:

	set region POHNPEI
	plot h
or
	plot/@POHNPEI h

Unfortunately, I get to the 9th define region and I get the folowing error
message:

 **ERROR: a program limit has been reached: Cancel or redefine a region

Is there a way around this, or possible a different way to accomplish the
above. One caveat: I realize I could call a journal file and use the if-then
construction, but I would prefer a method that doesn't appear to be as limiting
as this.

	Thanks, Mark

	      Mark Verschell (verschell@coaps.fsu.edu)
	      Center for Ocean and Atmospheric Prediction Studies
	      Florida State University
              2035 E. Paul Dirac Drive
              R.M. Johnson Bldg. - Suite 200
	      Tallahassee, FL  32306-3041
	      (904) 644-6532              (904) 644-4841 (fax)