Re: Ferret on DUnix 4

I have Ferret 4.40 on DEC UNIX 4.0 and it works as follow:

with CDE:
	I get
		X Toolkit Warning: Cannot convert string "button2_transfer"
		to type Boolean
	as you get entering Ferret.
	Everything else is fine (I have no
		 Segmentation fault (core dumped)

with xdm (bot twm and mwm)
	No warnong, no errors at all and everything works fine

Of course I use X11R6 as shipped from DEC,
my RAM is 128Mb

If you need any other infor (or making tests) please mail me.

Reguards
|                                      | Emanuele Lombardi
|                                      | mail: 	ENEA AMB-CLIM-NUM
|                                      | 	I-00060 S.M. di Galeria (RM)
|                          \\\\/       |        ITALY
|---ooO-(_)-Ooo--------                | tel	+39 6 30483366
|                                      | fax	+39 6 30483591
| Oh no, why has my screen gone blank? |