Ferret on DUnix 4

Hi Ferreters,

does anyone ran Ferret (v4.41) on the latest Digital Unix 4.0a?
Everytime we tried we got the following error message:

      [22]% chessa6>ferret
      X Toolkit Warning: Cannot convert string "button2_transfer" to type
      Boolean
              NOAA/PMEL TMAP
              Program FERRET (GUI)
              Version 4.41 - 10/15/96
              23-Dec-96 10:31
      yes? go splash_demo
      ! splash.jnl *sh* 11/91

      ! initialize
      CANCEL VIEWPORTS
      Segmentation fault (core dumped)
      [23]% chessa6>

DUnix 4.0a has X11 Release 6 and CDE (Common Desktop Environment, with the
new standard Open 3D). But the second feature seems not to be the problem,
the error stayed tuned also when we used Motif.

So, does anyone has same problems with DUnix 4.0a and/or X11R6?

Regards,
          Arne Biastoch

  Arne Biastoch
  Institut fuer Meereskunde                             /|
  Dept. Theoretical Oceanography                    /| / |
  Duesternbrooker Weg 20                           / |/  |
  24105 Kiel, Germany                             /  |   |
                                                 /   |   |
  phone: 49-431-597 3884                    ~~~/_____+~~~~~~~
  fax  : 49-431-565876                     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  email: abiastoch@ifm.uni-kiel.de