Re: Sigma coordinates and Ferret

Hi Donald,

You'll find a write-up dealing with sigma coordinates in the Frequently Asked
Questions document. (You'll find it from the Ferret home page at
http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/ferret/home.html).

In that document under "Data Management"/"Miscellaneous" you'll find

	"How do I handle sigma coordinate output in Ferret?"

This write-up may answer your questions. Feel free to ask further if this
doesn't have what you're after.

	- steve

--

		|  NOAA/PMEL               |  ph. (206) 526-6080
Steve Hankin	|  7600 Sand Point Way NE  |  FAX (206) 526-6744
		|  Seattle, WA 98115-0070  |  hankin@pmel.noaa.gov

Dept of Commerce / NOAA / OAR / ERL / PMEL / TMAP