Frequently Asked Questions

    **** Announcing the Ferret Frequently Asked Questions List  ****

In an effort to provide new and experienced users of Ferret with
quick answers to typical problems, we have put together an on-line
list of Ferret Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).

Although we have only begun the process of organizing questions and
composing answers we encourage you to refer to this FAQ as your first
resource when looking for answers to Ferret questions.  Answers to
a dozen of the most common questions we receive are in the document
now.

We hope to fill in another answer or two per week.

The URL for the FAQ is:

   http://tmap.pmel.noaa.gov/ferret/FAQ/

It is also available through the Ferret home page at:

   http://www.pmel.noaa.gov/ferret/home.html

Happy Ferreting!

--
                   |  NOAA/PMEL               | ph. (206) 526-6801
Jonathan Callahan  |  7600 Sand Point Way NE  | FAX (206) 526-6744
                   |  Seattle, WA 98115-0070  | callahan@pmel.noaa.gov

Dept of Commerce / NOAA / OAR / ERL / PMEL / TMAP