live access server

Has anyone out there used the live access server software
to make their data available on the web. I have a sparc 2
running sunos and have attempted to do so. I'm using
httpd_1.4.2 server software. I have had some success, but when
I try to plot/subset my data, I get an error. The error is in
the c routine present_data.c and has to do with strings. If
anyone has had similar problems, I would be interested.

Dale Bess
NASA, Langley Research Center
Hampton, VA 23681
dbess@sarsun.larc.nasa.gov
(757) 864-5686

Dept of Commerce / NOAA / OAR / ERL / PMEL / TMAP