[no subject]

Dear Ferrets,

I'm new to ferret and I need help since I need to plot too many points.

I have a netCDF file having 2160x1080 real points and ferret has
not enough memory to plot them even if I start it in this way:

ferret -memsize 30

When filling,  contouring or shading it appens as follow:

 **ERROR: a program limit has been reached: 2332800 points to plot
          Plot buffer size is: 495000

My question is: What do I need to do?
(may be to enlarge the Plot buffer size ?)

Thank you very much for help end for having made Ferret!
	(P.S. I use Ferret on DEC alpha unix 4.0)

|                                      | Emanuele Lombardi
|                                      | mail: 	ENEA AMB-CLIM-NUM
|                                      | 	I-00060 S.M. di Galeria (RM)
|                          \\\\/       |        ITALY
|---ooO-(_)-Ooo--------                | tel	+39 6 30483366
|                                      | fax	+39 6 30483591
| Oh no, why has my screen gone blank? |

Dept of Commerce / NOAA / OAR / ERL / PMEL / TMAP