overlay shaded areas

Hello,

   I'm using ferret to plot sequential contours and vectors in a ocean
area, I'd like to overlay in these maps a personal shaded land area (with
similar effect as the command " go land "). The reason is that I'm working
with  resolution arond 30 sec (degrees), and the best resolution that
I can get  with ferret is 5 min.
   Coud you help me?

   The ferret commands that I'm using:

define axis/x=1:77:1 xa
define axis/y=1:166:1 ya
define axis/t=1:40:1 ta
define grid/x=xa/y=ya/t=ta grida
file/var="eta,u,v"/grid=grida ferret.out
repeat/t=1:40 (shade/levels=(-4,4,0.5) eta; vector/length=1/overlay u,v;
                           contour/levels="(0,0,1) dark(0)"/overlay eta)

Really thanks,

Jose Edson

Dept of Commerce / NOAA / OAR / ERL / PMEL / TMAP