Re: [ferret_users] 3D plotting in Pyferret

Thank you for the reply Pratik.

Regards,
Kunal

On Fri, May 26, 2023 at 4:50 PM Pratik Kad <pratikkad17@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Dear Kunal,

While Ferret currently has limited 3D visualization capabilities, it is important to note that the software offers a wide range of powerful data analysis and visualization tools, including 2D plots, animations, and maps. However, I also feel Ferret needs to improve and expand its 3D visualization. Last time I got the following response from Joshua. Please find the previous thread here https://www.pmel.noaa.gov/maillists/tmap/ferret_users/fu_2019/msg00866.html. I am hopeful that the ferret developer team will take it into consideration.

Best regards,
pratik