[ferret_users] How to assign/fill a time series value to a spatial grid?

Dear Ferreters,
I have a time series measurements for one point in a text file. I want to fill the same TS value to an area containing multiple points (lat/lon) and convert to a spatial-time series data in .nc format. See the attachment.

or I have a grid file (.nc) with multiple time steps and I want to replace all values by a single value in each time step.

How can I do it?

--
Dr. Karnan Chinnadurai, Scientist
Biological Oceanography Division