Re: [ferret_users] Command lines pasting as paragraph;

Dear Karman,

Copy and paste your entire command onto a text file, save it as a .jnl extension (e.g. chla.jnl)
Then issue the command "go chla.jnl" on the ferret platform.

yes? go chla.jnl

------
Kamoru Abiodun LAWAL, PhD
Post-Doctoral Research Fellow
African Climate and Development Initiative (ACDI),
Geological Sciences Building, 6th Floor,
University of Cape Town, Private Mail Bag X3,
Rondebosch, Cape Town, 7701, South Africa.
Website: www.acdi.uct.ac.za
Phones: +27 78 268 5434 (m); +27 21 650 2902 (o)
E-mails: kamoru.lawal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  lawal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
.........there's no wrong time for doing the right things..........
G. M. (Numerical Weather Prediction)
Weather and Climate Research Center,
Nigerian Meteorological Agency,
Bill Clinton Drive, Abuja Airport,
Abuja, Nigeria.

Mobile Phone: +234 70 8780 3764 (SMS Only)
E-mails: lawal_ka@xxxxxxxxxxx  lawal.ka@xxxxxxxxx  k.lawal@xxxxxxxxxxxx