[ferret_users] Is it possible to add a pen color as gray?

Dear Ferreters,

I am using go land_detail (https://github.com/NOAA-PMEL/PyFerret/blob/master/jnls/go/land_detail.jnl) and am wondering if we can add a pen color as gray. Looks like currently we have "black", "red", "green", "blue", "lightblue" "purple" "white"  colors for land_detail. Let me know if we can change the transparency of black color to obtain a gray base map.

Thank you very much and stay healthy,

Xiaoyu (she/her)