Re: [ferret_users] opendap access and error "Invalid character found in the request target"

Hi Patrick,

I do not know, but one possibility is that Ferret v7.6.0 is linked with a different version of the netCDF libraries than the pyferret that you are running.  PyFerret and Ferret use the same calls for initializing and reading opendap datasets, so the issue is not with which program you are using but it could be the version.

To see the netCDF version from the ferret or pyferret command line,

   yes? show symbol netcdf_version